Re: [E-devel] E CVS: libs/engrave leviathan

to allow people to edit .edc files. It was started, and could do
text/rects/images I believe at one point but is probably terribly out of
date with respect to the edje calc code. Feel free to rip the _canvas
stuff out if you don't think it's worth it but might be handy to have
editing code all in one library.

I haven't looked at the canvas code cause my main concern was updating the
parser to add the missing edje stuff, I'll have a look at it next.

I have rewrite edje_editor to work with engrave, it works really well !!
All the parsing part is very good (a part some issue in load_edc and load_edj)
I'm also using the engrave_canvas code right now in edje_editor:
Wow it works great for me...
I can now open the e def theme in the editor and edit stuff.
I think I'm going to make some works on engrave_canvas soon, to make it complete and updated with latest edje.

regards
dave