Re: [E-devel] E CVS: libs/engrave leviathan

dan sinclair ha scritto:
Enlightenment CVS wrote:
Enlightenment CVS committal

Author  : leviathan
Project : e17
Module  : libs/engrave

Thanks for picking this up. We've been kind of ignoring it as nothing has been using it. As an aside, engrave currently has problems with the e17.edj theme from EWL. It isn't able to find the main theme file.

Not sure if you noticed but Engrave had the start of a 'canvas' widget to allow people to edit .edc files. It was started, and could do text/rects/images I believe at one point but is probably terribly out of date with respect to the edje calc code. Feel free to rip the _canvas stuff out if you don't think it's worth it but might be handy to have editing code all in one library.

And add yourself to the AUTHORS file.

dan

Hallo,
I didn't know about the esistence of engrave until previous post, I had pratically
rewrote all the stuff in the library in edje_editor  :(
But the library seems good and I'm trying to rewrite edje_editor using engrave.

Someone know other problem in engrave? apart the 'canvas stuff'?

thanks
DaveMDS