Re: [E-devel] How to begin

Hi,

In the first case, you're probably missing the libcurl development
package. If I'm not mistaken, you have to install "libcurl3-dev" (been a
while since I used Debian. :P)

As for the second example, looks like API-breakage between the example
and your version of EWL, but someone who is more inside EWL can give you
a better answer. Are you using E from cvs or from a package repository?

Cheers,
Vale