[E-devel] How to begin

Hello!

I'm a new user of E17 and I'm interested to develop with Ewl libraries. I
have visited the enlightenment wiki page (http://wiki.edevelop.org) and I
try to compile first two EWL introduction document, but at the compiling
moment for the first example code I get the follow:

$ gcc -o eiv tut.c `ewl-config --cflags --libs`
/usr/bin/ld: no se puede encontrar -lcurl
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

and for the second example code:

$ gcc -o free free.c `ewl-config --cflags --libs`
free.c: In function 'cb_dnd_data':
free.c:83: error: 'Ewl_Event_Dnd_Data_Received' undeclared (first use in
this function)
free.c:83: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
free.c:83: error: for each function it appears in.)
free.c:83: error: 'e' undeclared (first use in this function)
free.c: In function 'main':
free.c:150: error: 'EWL_CALLBACK_DND_DATA_RECEIVED' undeclared (first use in
this function)

I'm a Debian user with a compiled kernel-2.6.15 and I would like to know
what I need to begin to develop applications. For example, what apt sources
I have to add, in a /etc/apt/sources file,  to download the libraries what I
need.

Thank you!!