Re: [E-devel] edje_editor: first snapshot!

On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 06:29:55AM +0100, DaveMDS wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have done a first  snapshot of the edje_editor source .
> this is the link
> http://www.gurumeditation.it/edje_editor-0.1-beta3.tar.gz

Well, the editor looks kewl for me. I think it will be really usefull.

The only thing I've noticed, that when I add, for example, rectangle,
some new config widgets appers in the window, and main window changes
it's size. Unfortunatelly for me, the size of the main window became
greater than my screen resolution (1280x800), and the part of the window
go offscreen.

But generally speaking, the editor is really nice.