[E-devel] Events blocking the event system?

Hi all!

For a very special use-case, I submit some custom event using
ecore_event_add(). The event handler, under some conditions, will submit
a new event of the same type again. This basically works as expected
(kind of a tight loop), but all other events (esp. UI events like
mousemove) are no longer processed.

Is this the expected behavior?
Can I force ecore to process the event queue?
At least I can enforce repainting in the eventhandler with
evas_render().

I can help myself using a timer event instead with time 0, but for this
seems to have some latency (on an embedded platform), I wanted to test
out the event approach described above.

Any help is appreciated,

- J