Re: [E-devel] [e-users] icon question

roland wrote:
Hello all. I have a quest/ion that has been bugging me for a while. probably
a simple thing. I have gotten used to the desktop thing and I must admit
its better the the .eap way of doing things.

Eap Was Nice !! :)

Since the change I have noticed
the the mozilla app's email client no longer appears to work.

Have had probs me-self..FF + TBird sometimes change their icons when ya min. In Ibar all good, min app and poo.

Whenever I
open the email client, the icon in the upon left corner is blank.
(Check your "Icon Theme" in Config Panel. Make sure gtk/kde icon theme has icon for that name/type of app)

When I try
to add a different icon for email , it changes the mozilla clien's icon. It used to be that I could have a different icon for the browser and the email client.
I realize the the executable for both is mozilla. Any clues??
Something in Fdo code? Something in moz ?

DevilH

Thanks.