Re: [E-devel] evas directfb make error

On Monday, 18 December 2006, at 12:11:52 (+0900),
Carsten Haitzler wrote:

> yes its probably broken - there is a reason its not enabled by
> default. dont build it - it has almost no usefulness as nothing i
> know of needs or uses it. i am considering semi-retiring it until it
> comes up to snuff.

Builds just fine here.

Michael

 "Let me be the one you call.  If you jump, I'll break your fall, lift
  you up, and fly away with you into the night.  If you need to fall
  apart, I can mend a broken heart.  If you need to crash, then crash
  and burn; you're not alone."      -- Savage Garden, "Crash and Burn"