[E-devel] Strange mouse button click event

Hello

I have noticed some strange mouse click behaviour(IMHO)
For example I open an About e17 window, move mouse cursor on the Ok
button, then I press down mouse button, move mouse out of the Ok
button(but not away from About window) and release mouse button. Then
somewhere in the same window I press again mouse button, move cursor to
the Ok button and release mouse button and About window is closed. I
think that such behaviour rarely can cause accidentals clicks(as was
when I noticed this).

I checked the same on the GTK+ and Qt  windows and behaviour is
different.

With Regards