Re: [E-devel] e17 screen lock

Nikolas Arend wrote:
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:46:06 +0100 "Nikolas Arend" <Nikolas.Arend@gmx.net>
babbled:

David Seikel wrote:
When I was using SuSE I could never get desklock to work with it.  I
copied the PAM file for entrance to enlightenment, but that didn't work
either.  Entrance works fine with it, and it's config file was itself
copied from the GDB one supplied by SuSE.
Hmpf. Is anybody else using SuSE and managed to get screen lock working?
does it work if you run e as root

Ah, yes it does. So then it's not a pam problem in principle?

I take it that the bottom line is that it's a not a problem with e17's screen lock but with SuSE's pam configuration?

Nick.