Re: [E-devel] Ecore_Desktop.h included twice in e.h...

On 12/16/2006 02:16, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 23:12:04 -0600 Ravenlock <ravenlock@comcast.net> babbled:

On 12/15/2006 22:50, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 22:39:16 -0600 Ravenlock <ravenlock@comcast.net>
babbled:

Anyone ever notice this? Is it by design? If so can someone explain. Doesn't seem to be necessary.

If not, please accept cleanup patch.
it is necessary.

Can you explain, please. apps/e seems to build and run fine without it. I'm missing something (again). :/

it needs it - it just happens to be accidentally included twice. the header is
necessary.

K. I knew it needed to include it... just didn't know if *twice* was intentional.

Thx.

--
Regards,
   Ravenlock