[E-devel] Button icons

(damn, I forgot to put [E-devel] inn the previous e-mail, reply to this
message. sorry for the mess)

Hi,
I know I asked a lot of people a lot of times about this problem, but...
the default size of an icon in E's button widget is 16x16, which is just
*TOO* small. I want the default size of the icon to be 24x24 as it's in
Etk/Gtk/etc/etc
I know that it depends on the size of the font, just want the *default*
size to be 24x24 so the icons will look normal, not too tiny as it is
now - whatever I try, it's just unrecognizable.
So, will someone try to make this?
Thank you.

--Mano