Re: [E-devel] exhibit fullscreen patch

On 12/14/06, phriedrich <phriedrich@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi,

as I'm using gqview, I really like the exhibit image viewer.
The attached patch allows you to toggle to fullscreen mode.

A further improvement would be to have a black background in fullscreen
instead of the one colored with the etk's background color.

In fullscreen mode the next image can be selected with SPACE and the
previous with 'b'.

Thank you!!!!

Codewarrior, quick, if this patch is good apply it please. :D

Now all we need is the ability to say from the command line: exhibit -f bleh
and run the fullscreen mode and I can stop using gqview.

--
Chady 'Leviathan' Kassouf
http://chady.net/