Re: [E-devel] Evas FB engine PAGE_MASK fix

My ppc and alpha systems are both headless so I can't test it either.
The only system that doesn't need this fix to compile is sparc64, but
the fb pixelclock is somehow set to 0 causing a division by zero (line
346 in evas_fb_main.c).

Anyway, it compiles and evas_fb_test works if I use getpagesize() on
AMD64 (and I guess on x64 as well) so I don't see a reason to leave it
as it is :)