Re: [E-devel] e17 screen lock

On Tuesday, 12 December 2006, at 16:44:21 (+0000),
Aleksej Struk wrote:

> Both PAM services that you've listed uses common-auth service. I do
> not have such service on my gentoo machine.

Gentoo is hardly an authoritative source for PAM...or anything else,
for that matter.

> I suspect thatit is called system-auth and is configured as follows:

No, it is not.  SuSE uses include files (note the "include" directive
which is very clearly different from "auth," "account," "password,"
and "session").  They call them common-????, one to match each
keyword.

Michael

 "I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your
  head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations
  that some favors come with too high a price.  I want to look up into
  your lifeless eyes and wave....  Can you and your associates arrange
  that for me, Mr. Morden?"                 -- Vir Cotto, Babylon Five