[E-devel] e17 screen lock

Hi,

I know that screen locking had or maybe still has some known issues, but I thought I should mention this nonetheless... After locking the screen I can't unlock it again by typing in my password. All that helps is sending the enlightenment process a -HUP from console. This looks like the opposite from what others reported recently, that every password (or just pressing ENTER) would work to unlock the screen.
My distro is opensuse 10.1 and I'm using e17 cvs from yesterday (approx 12 pm CET).

Best regards,   Nick.