Re: [E-devel] bug in imlib2

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, jose_ogp@juno.com wrote:
> > On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, jose_ogp@juno.com wrote:
> > > 	Clearly whoever wrote that stuff seems to have left things
> > > in imlib2 languish since no improvements or fixes have ever been
> > > sent on anything.  :(
>
> 	I don't think it's a question of lack of interest, it's lack
> of *time*, and lack of more people who can actively work on things.
>
> 	Rather than 'give up on supporting this project' I'd say that
> what's needed is further support and involvement. :)

If someone makes a contribution to your project, and the response is,
"Yeah, we know that sucks, but we're not going to do anything about it at
this time," is it any surprise that you lack people who are actively
working on things?

It seems to me that you are asking for support on one hand and rejecting
the support offered on the other hand.