[E-devel] Usability idea for the file list widget

Hello,

I like to E list widget. It looks really great. But there's a problem.
If I go down in a long file list (e.g. /usr/share/ or /usr/bin/) the
new found files are inserted in the list. The selected file does
"spring" in the list while new files are inserted. I think it would
enhance the usability much if this wouldn't happen.

Do you understand what I mean? Or should I provide a video?

regards
Andreas