Re: [E-devel] detour-e17

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, Thomas Kuther wrote:

On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 06:01:22 -0600
Alberto <alberto@cored.org> wrote:

Hello,
I wasn't sure where I should send this email. It appears that the
mailing list archives (marc) for both the Enlightenment User and
Enlightenment Development are no longer being updated with the
exception of cvs notifications.

I wanted to hint that I have released an updated detour-e17 theme.
The last public release dates back to 6 or 8 months ago. The theme
can be obtained from:
http://cored.org/prototype/detour-e17/detour-e17.edj

Development is currently taking place at
http://code.google.com/p/detour-e17/

Colorclasses, default modules, window border amplification whenever
the window title increases will be added in future releases. Enjoy!

tokyo

--
alberto@cored.org

Thanks for your work, really apreciated!

Anyways.. is this version b0rked, or where did the cool borders for
ibar and the pager go like they were here:
http://gimpel.ath.cx/~tom/files/screenshots/e17-20061125.png ?

Really liked those.

Also, I don't know if it's really important, but edje output some error messages from time to time :

EDJE ERROR: file /home/npomarede/.e/e/themes/detour-e17.edj, group e/widgets/radio_icon has a non-fixed part. add fixed: 1 1; ???
  Problem part is: e.text.label
  Will recalc min size not allowing broken parts to affect the result.

EDJE ERROR: file /home/npomarede/.e/e/themes/detour-e17.edj, group e/widgets/slider_horizontal has a non-fixed part. add fixed: 1 1; ???
  Problem part is: e.text.label
  Will recalc min size not allowing broken parts to affect the result.

Anyway, a very nice theme, thanks for the work