[E-devel] Mail archives

Alberto wrote:

> Hello,
> I wasn't sure where I should send this email. It appears that the
> mailing list archives (marc) for both the Enlightenment User and
> Enlightenment Development are no longer being updated with the exception
> of cvs notifications.

Marc has been down for some time.  You can always report problems to
them directly.  I'm not sure why they have stopped archiving E.

There are archives on sourceforge on the mailing list pages also.  They
now have a decent search facility.

The mail-archive seems to have enlightenment also:
http://www.mail-archive.com/index.php?hunt=enlightenment

I maintain an archive.  You can see it at:
http://e.kevb.net/lurker/splash/index.en.html

--
Kevin