[E-devel] detour-e17

Hello,
I wasn't sure where I should send this email. It appears that the mailing list archives (marc) for both the Enlightenment User and Enlightenment Development are no longer being updated with the exception of cvs notifications.

I wanted to hint that I have released an updated detour-e17 theme. The last public release dates back to 6 or 8 months ago. The theme can be obtained from: http://cored.org/prototype/detour-e17/detour-e17.edj

Development is currently taking place at http://code.google.com/p/detour-e17/

Colorclasses, default modules, window border amplification whenever the window title increases will be added in future releases. Enjoy!

tokyo

--
alberto@cored.org