Re: [E-devel] evas_smart_new() api

Tilman Sauerbeck wrote:
Brian Mattern [2006-11-28 10:15]:
Any objections to removing these from the API (other than the fact that
we have to trudge through cvs and delete a bunch of NULL's)? I'd prefer
this to having deprecated API on release.

No, please do. Please let the list know when it's done so I can adapt my
Ruby bindings to the change.

Regards,
Tilman

+1 vote here... my smarts are too verbose... any move that makes life easier is cool :)
I'll clean up entrance and entrance_edit_gui once you let us know its done.

thnx.