[E-devel] run command *late* at startup

Hi,

I run these both commands from .e/e/applications/startup:

setxkbmap de -variant nodeadkeys -model cymotionlinux
xmodmap .xmodmaprc

But it doesn't work like I expect. The run command works, because if I
insert another command all works great. It seems that the startup
applications are called before E17 is completly started. Is this
possible?

Any ideas why this doesn't work?

Any ideas why I need to start the setxkbmap command? Shouldn't xorg
take this information from my xorg.conf:

Section "InputDevice"
  Driver       "kbd"
  Identifier   "Keyboard[0]"
  Option       "Protocol"       "Standard"
  Option       "XkbLayout"      "de"
  Option       "XkbModel"       "cymotionlinux"
  Option       "XkbVariant"     "nodeadkeys"
EndSection

BTW: The keys are correct mapped if I call both lines *after* E17 has
been started.

regards
Andreas