Re: [E-devel] RFC: Proposed Config Panel Refactoring

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:05:19 +0100 Nikolas Arend <Nikolas.Arend@gmx.net>
babbled:

remember - don't think so technically about the implementation. think
conceptually. what does a user who has no idea what is what and how it works
think? the screen is the whole thing they see. if they have more than 1 screen
- then multiple screens. the desktop is the background of your screen - it has
a wallpaper on it. :/ most likely we need to rename virtual desktops "virtual
screens".