Re: [E-devel] RFC: Proposed Config Panel Refactoring

Landry, Marc-Andre wrote:
Christopher Michael wrote:
Mooo :)

Based on some recent discussion in the ml about the new Config Panel and the order of items listed, I am offering a "first stab" at this for review/reorder:

Appearance
	Wallpaper
	Theme
	Colors
	Fonts
	Borders
	Icon Theme
	Mouse Cursor
	Transitions
	Startup
Screen
	Virtual Desktops
	Screen Resolution
	Screen Lock
+	Shelves
Behavior
	Key Bindings
	Mouse Bindings
Menus
	Application(s) Menu(s)
	Menu Settings
Windows
	Window Display
	Window Focus
	Window Manipulation
Language
	Language Settings
	Language Tool (TODO)
+	Modules
	Performance
	Window List
	Run Command
	Search Directories
	File Associations (maybe rename to File Icons)
- Extensions
-	Modules
-	Shelves

Comments welcome :)

Cheers,
devilhorns

I think that "Extensions" could lead to some user miss understanding and
 that they belong to Screen and Advanced sections.

How about changing "Screen" to "Desktop" or something? "Screen" sounds a bit like hardware/X-server stuff. Then "Shelves" (and maybe also "Modules") from "Extensions" would fit into it a bit better also.

Best,   Nick.