Re: [E-devel] E17 in Debian Sid

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 10:39:49 +0100 Lut!n <lut1n.tne@gmail.com> babbled:

> 2006/11/25, Falko Schmidt <kaethorn@stud.uni-stuttgart.de>:- Masquer letexte
> des messages précédents -
> > On Fri, Nov 24, 2006 at 10:43:03PM +0000, Lut!n wrote:> > 2006/11/24, Falko
> > Schmidt <kaethorn@stud.uni-stuttgart.de>:> > >> > > Hi all,> >> >> > Hi
> > Falko ,> >> > as some of you might have noticed, I'm trying to help out by
> > adding and> > > fixing Debian packaging information in CVS since about
> > eight months.> > > Meanwhile I took over Blake's Debian repository on
> > edevelop.org which> > > now supports i386, AMD64, alpha and Sparc.> >> >
> > Some days ago Jan Christoph Nordholz < hesso@pool.math.tu-berlin.de >> > >
> > offered me to have E17 uploaded to Debian Sid via his sponsor who> could> >
> > > sign the packages for us.> >> > As there's still time before Etch will be
> > > released he will help me to> > > make the packages compliant to the
> > > Debian policy.> > >> > > Are there any objections from the E17 Team?> >>

you might want to commit any SHARED things to cvs - ie file lists and
everything you have in common - then only keep small patch files (or scripts to
auto-patch the stuff from cvs or use sed/awk/grep/whatever to modify whatever
you share to produce the changes you need). then you cave work by sharing most
of it :)