[E-devel] E17 in Debian Sid

Hi all,

as some of you might have noticed, I'm trying to help out by adding and
fixing Debian packaging information in CVS since about eight months.
Meanwhile I took over Blake's Debian repository on edevelop.org which
now supports i386, AMD64, alpha and Sparc.

Some days ago Jan Christoph Nordholz <hesso@pool.math.tu-berlin.de>
offered me to have E17 uploaded to Debian Sid via his sponsor who could
sign the packages for us.

As there's still time before Etch will be released he will help me to
make the packages compliant to the Debian policy.

Are there any objections from the E17 Team?

Furthermore I'd like to know if people mentioned in the 'Porting and
Package Team' section on enlightenment.org are still active in regards
of Debian packages.

I don't want to step on anyone's toes, so it'd be nice if people tell me
if they don't like me messing around in their debian/ directories :)

Falko