Re: [E-devel] Benchmark: Brute force copy from GL pbuffer to image as data

centipede@takhis.net escreveu:
As I mentioned a little while ago, I wanted to benchmark the speed at
which an OpenGL rendering into a buffer can be moved out of video memory,
into the system memory and then back into an Evas Image and rendered to
the screen.
That is known to be really slow. What one must do is make sure the rendering on evas ends *before* it is sent to opengl and then opengl effects applied there without turning the image back (a-la compiz). Or draw everything with opengl (like the opengl engine, maybe glitz to some extent).

Solerman