Re: [E-devel] bad drawnig - invisible shelf

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 09:45:13 +0100
Wiesiek <efekty@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why invisible shelf draw the outline so bad?
>
> If I draw elements(text,image...) on white RECT it is good.
> If I draw elements(text,image...) in invisible shelf, on white
> backround(wallpaper,xterm...) it is bad.
>
> If you want to see a difference - I give you an test
> efontclock.edj(theme/modules/clock):
> Mouse left click on a clock - change the RECT visible/invisible.

Have you configured the shelf to be "Below Everything"? I tested your clock theme and it looks good on my computer.

--
                        Stafford M. Horne
Senior Engineer                                 高级工程师

          (Website) http://blog.shorne-pla.net/ (网站)