[E-devel] [epeg] _epeg_scale() not called from epeg_pixels_get()

Hi,

I am using the epeg lib to generate thumbnails in memory (for
display in an X11 application). Therefore I use the
epeg_pixels_get() function. This works fine, but the resulting
images are a bit too large.
If I call epeg_encode() before epeg_pixels_get() however,
_epeg_scale() gets called and everything is fine.
Shouldn't _epeg_scale() be called from epeg_pixels_get()? Or how can
I ensure that the image is scaled correctly without actually
encoding it?

Thanks,
Johannes