[E-devel] Etk Tree Bug

I have been playing around with etk-perl lately, and while
doing some hacking to remove horiz-scrollbar, and add
a left/right keypad SignalConnect to visible_set columns
to 0/1 to give different views, preserving the "name"
column.. I discovered a bug in the show-hide/redraw
routines in etk that causes the columns content to be
updated, but the titlebar not to be.

This can be seen on this perl snipplet:

http://pastebin.com/830463

And is confirmed by Leviathan not to be etk-perl related.

Can someone (moom?) please look into this?

Best regards, and thanks for a great gui backend!

--
Bj(/)rnar