[E-devel] Edje text parts problem

Hi,

I'm working on a theme for the E News module (a feed reader) and i have
a problem =)

I want 1 SWALLOW part ("image") and 2 edje TEXT parts
("date" and "text") side by side in a box ("base").

-----------------
|image|date|text|

My problem is that i can't have the "text" part positionned at the end
of the part "date".
Like "date" is TEXT, it seems its size is not updating when the
object "base" grows, and so the "text" part is not placed like it
should.

The corresponding peace of my edje code is attached, i tried many
different things, but i don't manage to have what i explained :(

any ideas / hints are welcome ! thanks

laurent