Re: [E-devel] icons and svg icons

Jochen Schroeder wrote:
David Seikel wrote:
On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 12:31:20 +1300 Jochen Schroeder
<jochen.schroeder@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry maybe I don't get it. Eterm -n ToDo sets the window name to ToDo
and then I tell e to match to that window name with:
X-Enlightenment-WindowName=ToDo
so I don't need a window title. This has worked for me before and I
actually have a second .desktop file which does the exact same thing
just with a different WindowName and that one works. That's why I
don't quite understand what's going on. Do I now need to set the
IconClass as well?
It works on a scoring system, so the higher you can get the score
compared to other candidates, the better.  Window matching is not an
exact science.

I'm still banging my head against this. Now I tried to get this working
using aterm because I could not get rid of this with eterm. With aterm
it's even weirder: Ok here's my aterm.desktop file:
[Desktop Entry]
Type=Application
Exec=aterm
StartupWMClass=Xterm

Just a note; WMClass = Xterm is what xprop tells me, I have tried with Aterm as well, but I get exactly the same results