Re: [E-devel] Putting GL-textures into Etk, Evas, bla bla... How to ch oke a horse with words.

	Carsten writes:

> see a mail i just replied to jose with regarding this. what we need
> is a way to hook native engine drawable types (pixmaps, tectures,
> fbo's, pbuffers etc.) to evas objects. most of the rest is already
> done  :)

	Subsequent emails by Rene and myself go into this a bit more..
ie. engine specific 'buffers' set on engine specific 'image' objects.
	While one could do this for existing evas image objs, and that
has some obvious benefits, it might create conflicts and/or cause some
implementation difficulties that way. Needs more looking into...

   jose.