Re: [E-devel] Feature Request: Option to lock ibar entries

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:46:36 +1100 Daniel Kasak <dkasak@nusconsulting.com.au>
babbled:

> A number of people here at work are 'losing' ibar entries by dragging
> them off the bar. I suppose I could make
> ~/.e/e/applications/bar/default/.order read-only ( haven't tested, but
> should work, right? ), but maybe we could have an option to simply lock
> it from changes / accidental removals?

well that was the original idea - to remove items. but i can see how it can
lead to accidental removals easily. how about this - you have to drag the icon
a long way away (> 200 pixels) for it to be removed? sound good?