Re: [E-devel] (e16) iconbox/systray enable/disable options ?

Dmitry Antipov wrote:
Hello,

is there a legal way to disable e16 iconbox(es) ? Since I haven't found it,
I've implemented my own :-). I didn't test it too much, and I'm not sure
this is the Right Thing which needs to be included in e16. This is just
a simple solution which works for me.

If you close an iconbox/systray (right mouse or winops menu) it should not reappear in a later session, and new iconboxes/systray can be created via the middle mouse->Desktop menu.
Doesn't that cover your needs ?

/Kim