Re: [E-devel] E17 installer script.

Luchezar Petkov wrote:
Well, there are some other scripts for that purpose, such as Raster's get_e.sh or easy_e17.sh. I've seen script for download/install E17 from CVS even written in Python, but never in Ruby. So, thank you. Ruby fans will like it and maybe will help you to improve it. Also, you may be interested in EFL's Ruby bindings to write one very nice GUI app for us. :-)

P.S.
What's the license? BSD?

Cheers.