Re: [E-devel] Putting GL-textures into Etk, Evas, bla bla... How to ch oke a horse with words.

> A way to make it cleaner and more generic would be to do as
> Jose said: render the OpenGL scene in a buffer, and render the
> buffer content in an Evas image. This should even be compatible
> with all the engines, but it may be a lot slower (I don't know,
> I never did something like that).

	It's bound to be considerably slower.. maybe depending on
wether there's good 'render-to-texture' support. It's main worth
is as you mention that it's evas-engine agnostic, and requires
no changes to current evas.

	There are still other options though yet to be explored.. :)