Re: [E-devel] Putting GL-textures into Etk, Evas, bla bla... How to choke a horse with words.

Simon, thanks, it worked!

Next I'll see how well one can get away with mixing Etk with this. With a little luck it is just a matter of calling glViewport and glScissor before painting (and resetting them again afterwards of course).

I know this is a hack, but experimentation first, then we can start thinking about a clean solution that is OK with the lead developers.

Regards
Rene

Simon TRENY wrote:
Here is a fixed version of the test code. It fixes the back-face
culling and some glPush/Pop*() bugs.

Simon

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 18:21:09 +0100,