Re: [E-devel] default_clock.edc

On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 02:10:29PM +0100, Wiesiek wrote:
> I try to change  default theme.
> The problem is to change the aspect of the clock.
>
> For example[simplify] I want it to be a text clock. [see attachment]
> I set description aspect. But the gadcon_client is still the same.

As far as I understand you want to change the theme and to have a clock
with different width and height automatically? If, yes then it is not
possible via the theme, since the default size of the gadcon client
is set inside the module implementation, and it is perfect squere NxN.
However, when you set "Able to resize option" the gadcon system allows
to change the size of the gadcon client.

> So I change the relative to see - it's working but...
>
> I know, I can manualy change it -  "Able to be resized" and manual resize -
> it's working.
>
> Haw can I do it in edc file? Some aspect/resize signal ?

I suspect, that if you open the source of the clock module and inspect
_gc_orient function you will find what you want.

sndev