Re: [E-devel] ttf-dejavu fonts in default e17 theme ?

2006/11/13, The Rasterman Carsten Haitzler <raster@rasterman.com>:

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 14:06:49 +0100 Wiesiek <efekty@gmail.com> babbled:
> is any plan to change it - something like change fonts accordingly to
locale

there are no plans to change the default font. you can change the font
later if
you want. we need to address font config with non western
european/american
locales "out of the box" but it is possible to change the font config.
your
suggestion does not solve chinese, japanese, or korean for example (nor
hindi,
thai etc. etc.) so it's far from a good solution. a proper solution solves
all
of these properly.

[What a pity - not to help central  european :) ok.ok.ok]
I try
  #enlightenment_remote -font-default-list
  #enlightenment_remote -font-default-set default Sans 10
  #enlightenment_remote -font-default-set title_bar Sans 10
  #enlightenment_remote -restart
Ok. It`s working. Thx.

So I understand that there may to be some intro to change a font defaults
now.
- like a KDE do
- or by locale [from po ?][entrance can change locale]
-  enlightenment_start ?

Wiesiek