[E-devel] e17 eating all ram/cpu when using 'open with'

Hello,

using the filemanager, I associated the jpg file type with 'electric eyes' to view the image. But then, quite often, when I double click on an image, memory is getting allocated at a very fast pace, which results in a lot of 'brk' system calls and the machine getting unresponsive due to 100% CPU usage to process thoses system calls.

At this point, only solution is to kill enlightenment process.

I made some traces with strace, but I can only see the 'brk' calls, nothing else that seems erroneous ; is there some params I could use to start e17 to get more traces to help figuring what went wrong (I know the fm code is not finished, but I'm not sure this behaviour is expected anyway ?)

Bye

Nicolas