Re: [E-devel] bug(s) in ecore_x_killall ?

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 23:04:50 +0100 (CET) Vincent Torri <vtorri@univ-evry.fr>
babbled:

> Hey,
>
> 1) in that function, we loop over the screen, but that screen is never
> used.
>
> 2) not a bug, but why a 'while' instead of a 'if' ? I think that a 'if' is
> sufficient.

well the while makes it persistent - it will keep killing children of root as
long as there are any. once they are all gone - it will stop.

> 3) shouldn't we test that the argument of that function is None or not ?

we could - but not a lot else does that check so i am not sure we really need
to... :)