[E-devel] icons and svg icons

Hi all,

I noticed yesterday, that after updating e, there are some icon issues, svg icons don't seem to work anymore, although evas has svg icons enabled. Another issue is that some windows seem to "loose" the associated icons. One is my todo list which has the following .desktop file:
[Desktop Entry]
Name=ToDo
GenericName=todo
Comment=ToDo list in Vim
Exec=Eterm -n ToDo -e vim +"cd NotesWiki" +"e ToDo.vimki"
Icon=/home/jschrod/.e/e/icons/ToDo.edj
StartupWMClass=Eterm
X-Enlightenment-WindowName=ToDo

Now this one is a bit weird, the icon displays in the menu, but when I start it from the menu, sometimes the window gets the Eterm icon. Additionally if I restart e when the window is open and has the correct icon it will have the eterm icon after the restart. It still has all the other remember options set as before though.

Cheers
Jochen