Re: [E-devel] EDC Editor first try

2006/11/9, Blake Barnett <shadoi@nanovoid.com>:

On Nov 8, 2006, at 1:23 PM, Виктор Кожухаров wrote:

> В ср, 2006-11-08 в 23:08 +0100, Morten Nilsen написа:
>> Arnaldo de Moraes Pereira wrote:
>>>
>>> Edesigner ? Patterns like *designer are too much used for programs
>>> like this, but I don't have a better suggestion now.
>>
>> I played around with the words "designer" "engineer" and
>> "enlightenment"
>> and came up with "ensign".. What do you think?
>
> too bad ensign has as much in common to a designer program, as a
> soldier
> has to a painter. No, seriously, just check what ensign actually
> means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ensign_(magazine)<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ensign_%28magazine%29>

Hahaha

-Blake

I think "edesigner" its a very good name for c programers.
My(your:) sugestion is "edc-editor" !!!
It should corespond to "edje-viewer" (edje_viewer, edje_cc, edje_decc)

So the best is .... "edje-editor" (edje_editor) !!!.
Wiesiek