Re: [E-devel] EDC Editor first try

On Nov 8, 2006, at 1:23 PM, Виктор Кожухаров wrote:

В ср, 2006-11-08 в 23:08 +0100, Morten Nilsen написа:
Arnaldo de Moraes Pereira wrote:
On 11/8/06, DaveMDS <list@gurumeditation.it> wrote:
PS: Some idea for the application name? my first choice is 'ertist' but
need suggestion.

Edesigner ? Patterns like *designer are too much used for programs
like this, but I don't have a better suggestion now.

I played around with the words "designer" "engineer" and "enlightenment"
and came up with "ensign".. What do you think?

too bad ensign has as much in common to a designer program, as a soldier has to a painter. No, seriously, just check what ensign actually means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ensign_(magazine)

Hahaha

-Blake