Re: [E-devel] EDC Editor first try

On 11/8/06, DaveMDS <list@gurumeditation.it> wrote:

Hi all,

Hi

I'm working on an edc editor, something like glade but for the edje file.

Great!

I have just done all the parsing of the edc file and the inteface (for
now using gtk2).

Make it Etk :) Would be easy, I think. Screenshot, please :-)

Now I'm going to do the evas design window.

Has someone just made some work on this?

I'm not sure, but I don't think so.

Do you think it's useful?

Yes. Very useful. Especially it can help somehow with theme-ing...

Thanks
DaveMDS

PS: Some idea for the application name? my first choice is 'ertist' but
need suggestion.

Excallibur?