Re: [E-devel] (e16) update of ja.po for e16

I wasn't unhappy and this is not a problem... I was just curious :)

On 11/8/06, Kim Woelders <kim@woelders.dk> wrote:

Yasufumi Haga wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 21:30:36 +0200,
>    "Luchezar Petkov" <luchezar.petkov@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> | What happened to the enlightenment-intl ml?

> | > Thanks, committed.
>
> When I asked Kim where I should post the ja.po updates for e16
> in mid-December, 2005, he gave me the answer that he'd prefer
> the e-devel list. More precisely I recieved it from Kim on 19
> December, 2005 (+0900). So I've been posting my updates to e-devel
> list since then.

So this has become a problem? Sigh. Oh well...
Actually, I'd prefer that you commit the updates yourself :)
If you are more comfortable with sending po replacements or patches,
like I said back then, I'd prefer them to go to the e-devel list.
However, to avoid causing great unhappiness, we should probably move to
e-intl.

/Kim

--
---