Re: [E-devel] (e16) update of ja.po for e16

Yasufumi Haga wrote:
On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 21:30:36 +0200,
   "Luchezar Petkov" <luchezar.petkov@gmail.com> wrote:

| What happened to the enlightenment-intl ml?
| | On 11/7/06, Kim Woelders <kim@woelders.dk> wrote:
| >
| > Yasufumi Haga wrote:
| > > Hi all
| > >
| > > This is an update of ja.po for e16 checked out
| > > on November 6.
| > >
| > Thanks, committed.

When I asked Kim where I should post the ja.po updates for e16
in mid-December, 2005, he gave me the answer that he'd prefer
the e-devel list. More precisely I recieved it from Kim on 19
December, 2005 (+0900). So I've been posting my updates to e-devel
list since then.

So this has become a problem? Sigh. Oh well...
Actually, I'd prefer that you commit the updates yourself :)
If you are more comfortable with sending po replacements or patches, like I said back then, I'd prefer them to go to the e-devel list. However, to avoid causing great unhappiness, we should probably move to e-intl.

/Kim