[E-devel] external applications on EFL

Hello list

I have launched recently my own pet project
which is using the EFL libraries.

See
http://elevate.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html

I mention on the site that the EFL are currently unreleased.
I also urge people who want to download EFL to use
the freedesktop snapshots and not the CVS code.

I am asking the core EFL developers which of the following applies.

1. The EFL are under constant change. The core developers do not
want any external applications to build on them, until they are officially
released. This way they won't have any pressure to keep a stable API
in case the EFL become too popular before the 1.0 release.

2. The EFL are under constant change. The core developers DO want
external applications to build on them, even though they are not officially released.
This way the EFL get publicity, Bug reports, and beta testing.

So basically should I continue with my application?
Thanks.